Portonovi is seeking an experienced candidate who will provide a Human Resources administration service in an efficient, professional and effective manner. HR Administrator will work within the HR team, supporting with areas of responsibility for administration in recruitment, employee relations and change management as directed by HR Manager.
- Providing first-line HR support to designated business units in a professional, polite and timely manner;
- Preparation and maintenance of procedures regarding internal organization after organization changes;
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation in the field of labor relations connected to arrival and departure of employees, as well as change of status of contracts reorganization during employment;
- Keep track of and coordinate renewal of contracts with employees who are employed over agencies for cession of employees and intercession regarding employment;
- Participate in disciplinary procedures and prepare following documentation;
- Support in the process of selection and hiring candidates through active participation in organization of interviews, testing and conversations in the first cycle of selection;
- Provide support in updating of data in Abacus which are connected to employment, termination of employment, absences of employees, vacations, new employees and relocations;
- Act in accordance with standards prescribed by company’s procedure (rules of behaviors and vision and values of the company);
- Keeping of personal records, collecting and updating of personal data of employees in company;
- Evidence of employee’s absence and preparation of reports regarding absences because of sick leave, maternity leave and vacations, based on sick leave confirmations and forms for vacations;
- Keep track of and coordination of contracts for definite period of time and its prolongation for employees;
- Preparation of documentation for implementation of process of employment of new employees (announcement of work places, preparation of the decision regarding of need for employment and decision regarding selection of candidate, registration of realization of announcement);
- Maintaining all records related to work and residence permits of foreign citizens employed by company;
- Registration of employees to obligatory social insurance (pension and disability insurance) at Tax authority and other taxation and state authorities when is necessary;
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation for employees to which the employment is terminated (decision on termination of employment contract, agreement on termination of employment contract, checkout from funds etc.);
- Reception, distribution and archiving of all contracts and personal files;
- All other activities assigned by Superior.
Qualifications and Expereince:
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Law, Psychology, Business Administration or Social Sciences;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of HR Administration;
- Basic knowledge and application of employment laws and regulations;
- Relevant knowledge of HR policies and procedures;
- Full professional proficiency in Montenegrin and advanced English, both written and spoken;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite;
- Proactive at all times and able to work on own initiative without supervision;
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Have the ability to form effective relationships with people at all levels and to communicate well over the telephone, face to face and in writing;
- Highly diplomatic and discrete with the ability to handle highly sensitive matters.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate in applying.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Applications deadline – January 15th, 2023