- Regular inspections of MV and ELV equipment and devices of the PEDC distribution network in Portonovi.
- Planned and emergency interventions with the management of electrical commands
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment and devices that does not require third party engagement
- Maintenance of PEDC equipment and participation with supervision in maintenance works and tests for engagement of third party works.
- Control and monitoring of implemented maintenance plans
- Keeping and collecting technical data for installed equipment
- Proper storage and keeping of test devices, tools and spare equipment
- Participation in the development of plans for the ongoing and investment maintenance of equipment and specification of spare materials and equipment;
- Work with instruments for measuring the parameters of the distribution network
- Control and keeping of work orders and licenses for operation and entry into power plants
- Collecting data and keeping statistics on drive events and acting of protection on distribution facilities;
- Preparation of documentation regarding registration and collection of damages on MV and ELV devices with PEDC team
- Participates in all equipment testing and periodic testing of health and safety equipment.
- This job may require night time shift engagement defined by internal roster
- Any other duties assigned by the superior.
Qualification: IV and V level of education in electrical engineering
Work experience: Priority is given to candidates with a certificate of having passed the professional examination for maintenance and operation of energy plants and at least one year of experience in the field of energy.
Regardless of the candidate's gender
Applications deadline – April 21st,2023