- Maintenance and repairs of machines, mechanical systems and components according to requirements and instructions provided by superiors;
- Conduct repairs aiming for maximum reliability;
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components to locate the cause of a breakdown and perform reparation/replacement on faulty elements, utilizing hand and power tools.
- Timely and accurately forward the information to supervisors, especially if problem is not resolved;
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components;
- Keep logs of work and report on issues.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by direct superior
Education: IV level of education/qualification or higher.
Work experience: A minimum 2-4 years’ mechanical engineering experience.
- Excellent mechanical/technical skills
- Excellent knowledge of machinery and hydraulic, electrical and other systems and their components
- Proven experience as a mechanic
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of English language