Portonovi seeks an innovative, results-oriented, and commercially minded Marketing and Communications Senior Coordinator who will deliver various marketing and communications activities across the development.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, the key focus of this role is to continue building a positive brand reputation for Portonovi and to leverage this in support of sales for the Residential component of the site, and, additionally, the Resort and Marina business units.
A community engagement strategy will also be a key focus for the Marketing and Communications Senior Coordinator, developing initiatives to drive footfall to retail and F&B outlets onsite alongside bringing the development to life through a series of events and creating a communications program to engage residents and visitors alike.
The role is responsible for residential marketing activity both in the local and international markets.
Marketing and Communications Coordinator is to support all marketing and communication activities and is directly involved with the ones related to the marina operations, retail operations, and brand experience.
Marketing and Communications Senior Coordinator is expected to have a working knowledge of the property transaction process and excellent communication and organization skills, and to assist on marketing activity.
- Be the Portonovi Brand Guardian, always championing the brand as a brand ambassador.
- Ensure brand standards are always maintained, creating processes and systems to ensure effective brand management is in place and with a particular emphasis on 3rd party marketing activity.
Strategy & Planning / Budget Management
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Director to create an annual marketing plan to address all aspects of marketing activity across the site, addressing and supporting the goals of each BU whilst ensuring alignment of activity to achieve the best value and always maximize ROI.
- Responsible for management of the marketing budget in line with the approved annual plans; reporting all sales and marketing invoicing to the Marketing and Communications Director.
Support to Sales Processes
- Liaise with the legal sector to ensure that all legal document drafts are in order and available to the sales team, that the buying process is clear and understandable to the sellers, therefore accurate communication with the potential buyer.
- Support the preparation, planning and management of all overseas roadshows, ensuring collateral arrives on time, layouts of rooms, lightboxes, adverts, EDM's, model movement and ensure the sales team have all necessary items.
- Assisting with the development and upgrades of Marketing Tools to support the Sales Teams.
- Work with and manage Creative, PR, and Media agencies to deliver impactful rollout of multi-channel campaigns across target markets.
- Ensure all channels are regularly maintained and updated in line with the content plan (website, social media etc).
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents like marketing materials - factsheets, local guides, Q+A's and all ad-hoc materials.
Marketing Related Responsibilities
- Support in planning and implementing a communications strategy.
- Works with marketing staff to assist in developing detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales team..
- Support in event organization, including onsite and offsite sales, marketing, PR and destination events
- Organize and direct promotional events.
- Support on daily basis to external communication activities and needs – i.e. translation, drafting letters and content.
- Identify any gaps in the marketing collateral or any channels that are not working effectively.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Support development of all marketing materials for development to include the design and print of brochures,
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Coordinate professional video and photography shoots.
- Performs all other tasks and duties assigned by direct superior -Marketing and Communications Director.
Key Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing or communications role, ideally in luxury/high-end markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or journalism preferred.. Additional marketing qualifications are beneficial.
- Demonstrate the ability to design and manage extensive multi-channel campaigns across online and offline channels.
- An avid user of social media and understand how to best market on these platforms.
- Ability to adapt and to be result oriented in a complex organization company and cross-cultural environment
- Demonstrate experience managing multiple internal and external stakeholders, agencies, and any other third parties.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Montenegrin and English are essential.
The position is office-based, Herceg Novi, Montenegro, with a competitive package/relocation offering.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Application deadline – August 31st, 2023.