Portonovi is seeking a candidate who will provide a Human Resources Assistant service in an efficient, professional and effective manner. HR Assistant will work within the HR team, supporting with areas of responsibility for administration in recruitment and employee relations.
- Provide support in the process of recruiting and selection of candidates through active participation in organization of interviews.
- Preparation of documentation for implementation of process of employment of new employees (communication with Employment Agency of Montenegro).
- Registration of employees to obligatory social insurance (pension and disability insurance) at Tax authority and other taxation and state authorities when is necessary; Refunds from the Health Insurance Fund and the Center for Social Work.
- Keeping of personal records, collecting and updating of personal data of employees in company.
- Document scanning and archiving within the HR Department.
- Maintaining evidence of employee attendance by using software for Check in/Check out, and creating reports when necessary.
- Evidence of employee’s absence, preparation of necessary resolution (annual leave, paid/unpaid leave). Preparation of reports regarding absences (sick leave, maternity leave and vacations).
- Evidence of employee’s absence and preparation of reports regarding absences because of sick leave, maternity leave and vacations, based on sick leave confirmations and forms for vacations.
- Provide support in the process of reparation of work contracts and other documents in accordance with Labor Law and GCBA.
- Keep track of and coordination renewal of contracts for definite period of time and its prolongation for employees.
- Tasks regarding providing of work permits for foreign citizens in company.
- Preparation of documentation for employees to which the employment is terminated (decision on termination of employment contract, agreement on termination of employment contract, checkout from funds etc.).
- Provide support in updating of data in Abacus which are connected to employment, termination of employment, absences of employees, vacations, new employees and relocations.
- All other activities assigned by Superior.
Qualifications and Experience:
- IV level degree.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate in applying.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.
Application deadline 31.08.2023