- Mandatory application and compliance with standards in apartments and resorts.
- Cleaning and hygiene in the apartments
- Maintenance of hygiene in common areas (staircase, elevator, swimming pool)
- Cleaning and hygiene of business offices (offices, meeting rooms, hallways, toilets, canteens, entertainment space, locker rooms, etc.).
- Cleaning and hygiene of public area and garages
- Uses assigned chemicals properly and with due care.
- Reports all technical issues and maintenance needs to supervisor/team leader and manager
- Update guest room status on the to-do list
Qualification: non-qualified, III or IV education degree
Work experience: Previous work experience in hospitality (hotels, restaurants)
Applications deadline – April 21st,2023