- Maintenance and repair of electrical installations and equipment all for purposes of good functioning
- Daily check and supervision of electrical systems according to check lists and working according to instructions of superior
- Diagnoses malfunctions of systems, tools, and other components that may cause bigger damage. Does the repair and replacement of malfunctioning elements, and electrical tools
- On time and accurate feedback to superior, especially in situations when the problem hasn’t been solved. Check up the lightening and lights exchange
- Other duties assigned by superior
Education: IV level of education/qualification or higher.
Work experience: A minimum 2-4 years’ electrical installations experience.
- Excellent electrical skills
- Very good organization skills and analytical skills
- Knowing how to use electrical works software
- Communication in English
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- MS office knowledge