Portonovi is seeking an experienced and highly accountable individual, who will join the HR Team and play a pivotal role in shaping HR strategies and fostering a dynamic workplace.
- Supports HR Manager to review, update, and communicate HR policies, procedures, programs and projects, standards and other government regulations. Acts as subject matter expert (SME) for internal HR policies/SOPs interpretation.
- Oversees implementation of organizational training agenda, including occupational and non-occupational trainings; participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure training objectives are met. Create and maintain Employee Training Tracker and Training Vendors database.
- Provides support in managing talent acquisition, employee performance, development, and career planning processes.
- Receives and effectively handle employee complaints, proactively reveal and escalate potential employee relations matters to the management.
- Conducts and analyze exit interviews, recommend changes.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate Department.
- Participates in employee disciplinary meetings, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with state employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Participates in the creation of organizational structures and Chart in cooperation with management; maintaining them.
Education: VII level of education (Faculty of Law, Economics, Business Administration, Psychology)
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- HR certification (PHRi, SHRM-CP) will be an advantage.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving and sound judgement skills
- Proficient with advanced use of MS Office programs,
- Knowledge of Abacus is an advantage
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Time management and ability to meet the deadlines
- Business fluency in English is required
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate to apply. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence, if you are interested, please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email.
Applications deadline – 31.08.2023
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the sales team at Portonovi. If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate to apply.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence, if you are interested, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com.