- Performing accounting entries into the Company accounting system and maintaining the Company books in manner to ensure their completeness, validity, accuracy and timely providing information.
- Verification and controlling of invoices and other documents representing supporting documentation for payment and preparing evidence of invoices and other Company's liabilities that are paid.
- Preparing and processing of payment orders to be realized, based on properly verified documentations.
- Upon realization of payments, based on received banks statements performing detective internal controls related to adequacy of performed payments and filing bank statements.
- Reports to superior on any important things which could brought company into the financial, accounting or any other risk that came to his/her attention.
- Filling and archiving of documentation.
- Responsible for the execution and due performance of daily accounting activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economics
- 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Advanced use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Strong numeracy skills, able to review financial reports
- Time management and ability to meet the deadlines
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate in applying.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence. Please indicate the name of the position you are applying.
Applications deadline – January 26th, 2023