- Assist to Homeowner and Lifestyle Services Manager in planning, directing, recommending, and implementing Internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for overseeing Portonovi’s residences, providing a unique and ultra-luxury living experience for homeowners.
- Dealing with homeowners requests and making sure that requests are delivered at highest customer service standards.
- Familiarizing homeowners with all aspects related to their units (handover of manuals, warranties, inventory lists).
- Proper archiving of documentation.
- Checking the satisfaction of homeowners.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual report.
Qualifications and Expereince:
- IV level of education/qualification or higher
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Advanced use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Russian language is a plus
- Previous property management experience is a plus
- Time management and ability to meet the deadlines
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate in applying.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence. Please indicate the name of the position you are applying.
Applications deadline – January 19th, 2023